The International Research Conference on Engineering and Applied Sciences 2023 (IRCEAS2023) organizing by College of Engineering in Al-Iraqia University in cooperation with Imam Ja’afar Al-Sadiq University (IJSU) in Iraq, and all accepted papers will publish in AIP Publishing - Scitation (Scopus Indexing).
IRCEAS2023 offers a great opportunity to bring together professors, researchers, and scholars around the globe, having a great platform to deliver the latest innovative research result and the most recent development and trends in engineering and applied sciences field.
IRCEAS2023 will take place from October 16 (Mon.) - 17 (Tue.) 2023, in Baghdad, Iraq. The scholars are encouraged to submit full papers or abstracts on any aspect of engineering and applied science. All manuscripts submissions should be made using online submission system.
IRCEAS2023 is an international platform for scholars, researchers and practitioners to discuss interdisciplinary research and practices in the fields of Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computing Science & IT Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Fundamental and Applied Sciences, Material Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and all sub-fields.
We sincerely invite submission of a full papers relevant to “Engineering and Applied Sciences”, topics are listed but not restricted to the followings:
- Chemical, Biomedical & Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Automation & Robotics
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical & Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering & Information Technology
- Communication & Computer Networks Engineering
- Civil & Architectural Engineering
Peer Review Process
All papers that comply the submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and assessed based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, topic of interests, conference relevance, contributions, and readability. Acceptance of articles will be informed to authors via email. The authors of accepted articles will be able to make changes based on the reviewer’s suggestion and submit final camera-ready manuscripts by the required deadline.
- Each manuscript submitted will be independently reviewed by at least two reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area in a double-blind peer-review process.
- Submitted manuscript will be evaluated based on full paper, including Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Result, Discussion, Conclusion, as well as appropriate references.
- The decision for acceptance, amendment, or rejection is based upon reviewer’s comments/recommendations and made by the Editor.
- Authors are suggested to address all reviewer’s report and improved in the revised paper.
- Manuscripts sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the Conference’s submission system not more than One weeks from the email notification.